Steamer 'Germania' to New York, 11 July 1864.

Nach US-Amerika, Kanada sowie Südamerika ausgewanderte Personen und SOMMERFELD(T)-Familien.

Moderator:-sd-

Antworten
-sd-
Site Admin
Steamer 'Germania' to New York, 11 July 1864.

Beitrag von -sd- » 21.03.2011, 10:08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.immigrantships.net/v11/1800v ... 11_02.html

List or Manifest of all the Passengers taken on board the Steamer Germania whereof H. Ehlers, is master,
from Hamburg burthen (left blank) tons.

Coloumns represent: Names, age in years and months, sex, occupation, the country to which they severally belong,
the country of which they intend to become inhabitants, *died on voyage, part of the vessel occupied by each
passenger during the voyage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steamer 'Germania'
Hamburg, Germany to New York, 11 July 1864:

607 Lina Sommerfeld, 30, female, woman, Germany
608* Ision Sommerfeld, 3, male, her child*, Germany, *died on voyage
609 Sidonie Sommerfeld, 9m, female, her baby, Germany
610 Simon Sommerfeld, 12, male, child, Germany

611 Sidonie Sommerfeld, 18, female, unmarried, Germany
612 Franziska Sommerfeld, 28, female, unmarried, Germany

DISTRICT OF NEW YORK - PORT OF NEW YORK

I, H. Ehlers, Master of the Str. Germania, do solemnly, sincerely and truly swear that the following List or Manifest,
subscribed by me, and now delivered by me to the Collector of the Customs of the Collection District of New York,
is a full and perfect list of all the passengers taken on board the said Steamer at Hamburg from which port said
Steamer has now arrived; and that on said list is truly designated the age, the sex and the occupation of each of
said passengers, the part of the vessel occupied by each during the passage, the country to which each belongs,
and also the country of which it is intended by each to become an inhabitant; and that said List or Manifest truly
sets forth the number of said passengers who have died on said voyage, and the names and ages of those who
died.

Sworn to this 11th July 1864
So help me God,
(signed) H. Ehlers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidonie SOMMERFELD,18, ledig

Mit Dampfschiff 'Germania' am 25. Juni 1864 von Hamburg nach New York.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Löbau heute zentral im Dreiländereck Deutschland - Tschechien - Polen
gelegen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „"Entfernte Verwandte" / Überseeische Auswanderung“