Steamer 'Polynesia', Stettin > New York, 15 June 1892.

Nach US-Amerika, Kanada sowie Südamerika ausgewanderte Personen und SOMMERFELD(T)-Familien.

Moderator:-sd-

Antworten
-sd-
Site Admin
Steamer 'Polynesia', Stettin > New York, 15 June 1892.

Beitrag von -sd- » 21.03.2011, 13:18

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List or Manifest of all the Passengers taken on board the German Steamer Polynesia whereof G. Franck is Master,
from Stettin to New York burthen, at Low Walker 1693.80 tons.

Columns represent: Passenger names, age, sex, occupation, the country of which they are citizens, destination,
place of starting, compartment, number of pieces of luggage, transient or intransient. Place of starting for all
passengers is Stettin so that column was eliminated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steamer 'Polynesia'
Stettin, Germany to New York, New York, 15 June 1892:
www.immigrantships.net/v6/surnamesv6/splsj_v6.htm

70 Edward Sommerfeldt, 36, farmer, Brandenburg, Ripon Wisconsin
71 Emilie Sommerfeldt, 28, wife, Brandenburg, Ripon Wisconsin
72 Emma Sommerfeldt, 5, child, Brandenburg, Ripon Wisconsin
73 Emilie Sommerfeldt, 3, child, Brandenburg, Ripon Wisconsin
74 Hedwig Sommerfeldt, 2, child, Brandenburg, Ripon Wisconsin

DISTRICT OF NEW YORK - PORT OF NEW YORK

I,G Franck, Master of the German Steamer Polynesia do solemnly, sincerely, and truly swear that the following
List or Manifest of Passengers, subscribed by me, and now delivered by me to the Collector of the Customs of
Collection District of the City of New York, is a full and perfect list of all the passengers taken on board of the
said S. S. Polynesia at Stettin from which port said Steamer has now arrived; and that on said list is truly
designated the age, the sex, and the calling of each of said passengers, the location of the compartment or
space occupied by each during the passage, the country of citizenship of each, and also the destination or
location intended by each; and that said List or Manifest truly sets forth the number of said passengers who
have died on said voyage, and the dates and the names and the ages of those who died; also of the pieces
of baggage of each; also a true statement, so far as can be ascertained, with reference to the intention of
each alien passenger as to a protracted sojourn in this country.

Sworn to this June 15 1892.
So help me God (signed) G. Franck.

Antworten

Zurück zu „"Entfernte Verwandte" / Überseeische Auswanderung“