SS 'Mosel' from Bremen via Southhampton to New York, 1881.

Nach US-Amerika, Kanada sowie Südamerika ausgewanderte Personen und SOMMERFELD(T)-Familien.

Moderator:-sd-

Antworten
-sd-
Site Admin
SS 'Mosel' from Bremen via Southhampton to New York, 1881.

Beitrag von -sd- » 22.03.2011, 16:26

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SS 'Mosel' from Bremen, Germany, via Southhampton, England, to New York, 18 April 1881:
http://www.immigrantships.net/v3/1800v3 ... 418_4.html

Columns represent: Passenger number, Names, Age (years,months) Sex, Occupation, the Country
to which they severally belong, the country in which they intend to become inhabitants. *

917 Aug. Sommerfeld, 23, m, workman, Germany
918 Ottilie Sommerfeld, 22, f, wife, Germany
919 Emma Sommerfeld, 9mo, f, child, Germany

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISTRICT OF NEW YORK - PORT OF NEW YORK

I, J. Hesse, Master of the SS Mosel, do solemnly, sincerely and truly swear that the following List or Manifest,
subscribed by me, and now delivered by me to the Collector of the Customs of the Collection District of New York,
is a full and perfect list of all the passengers taken on board of the said vessel at Bremen / Southhampton from
which port said vessel has now arrived; and that on said list is truly designated the age, the sex and the occu-
pation of each of said passengers, the part of the vessel occupied by each during the passage, the country to
which each belongs, and also the country of which it is intended by each to become an inhabitant; and that said
List or Manifest truly sets forth the number of said passengers who have died on said voyage, and the names
and ages of those who died.

Antworten

Zurück zu „"Entfernte Verwandte" / Überseeische Auswanderung“