Ship 'Albert' from Bremen to New York, 2 July 1868.

Nach US-Amerika, Kanada sowie Südamerika ausgewanderte Personen und SOMMERFELD(T)-Familien.

Moderator:-sd-

Antworten
-sd-
Site Admin
Ship 'Albert' from Bremen to New York, 2 July 1868.

Beitrag von -sd- » 22.03.2011, 20:10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship 'Albert' from Bremen, Germany, to New York, 2 July 1868:
http://www.immigrantships.net/v10/1800v ... 02_02.html

List or Manifest of all the Passengers taken on board the Ship Albert whereof Meyer, is master, from Bremen burthen 773 tons.

246 Julius Sommerfeld, 16, Prussia, Prussia, Wisconsin, labourer, 1 sack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISTRICT OF NEW YORK - PORT OF NEW YORK

I, Meyer, Master of the Ship Albert, do solemnly, sincerely and truly swear that the following List or Manifest, subscribed by me,
and now delivered by me to the Collector of the Customs of the Collection District of New York, is a full and perfect list of all the
passengers taken on board the said Ship at Bremen from which port said Ship has now arrived; and that on said list is truly
designated the age, the sex and the occupation of each of said passengers, the part of the vessel occupied by each during the
passage, the country to which each belongs, and also the country of which it is intended by each to become an inhabitant; and
that said List or Manifest truly sets forth the number of said passengers who have died on said voyage, and the names and
ages of those who died.

Sworn to this 2 July 1868
So help me God,
(signed)_______________
before me ________________(illegible signature)

Antworten

Zurück zu „"Entfernte Verwandte" / Überseeische Auswanderung“